1. New admissions are made to L.K.G and V classes during April and May.
Admissions to other classes are subject to vacancies.
2. Admission to hostel is open mainly to boys of class V and to vacancies arising
above class V. Students are admittedto the hostel after an entrance examination &
an interview of the candidate along with parents to assess the keenness and
adaptability of the student to the hostel life.
3. Prospectus and application form can be had from the school on payment of Rs.
250=00 in cash, or Rs. 275=00 by post. Application forms are issued from 1st
March every year.
4. Parents can also download the application form. Duly filled application form along with the Registration fees of Rs. 250/- by Demand Draft drawn in favor of Principal SRV Hulkoti and the same to be sent to the below given
Sri Rajeshwari Vidyaniketan,
Taluk and District : Gadag
TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM CLICK HERE
1. Completed application forms along with necessary documents are to reach the
school by 29th April of the calendar year
2. Eligible candidates are called for a knowledge test and an interview.
3. Production of Transfer Certificate and relevant marks card from the last school
attended are necessary, without which admission will not be confirmed.
4. The Principal and the management reserve the right to refuse admission to a
student without assigning any reason and their decision is final in all matters
pertaining to admissions.
5. Age Limit. The child should have completed 3.6 years but not more than 5 years
for L.K.G. and 9 years but not more than 11 years for class IV as on 1st June of
the year of admission.
1. Parents desirous of withdrawing their wards (day scholars) from the school are
required to apply in writing, in advance to the principal. They will have to pay the \ fees for the entire year.
2. The parents of hostelites’ are not permitted to withdraw their ward/s in the middle of the academic year. In case they have to pay the fees for the entire year.
3. Withdrawal from hostel, automatically entails withdrawal from the school.
Conversion of a boarder to a day scholar is not permitted. T.C. will be issued only after clearing all dues of the school.
TERMS AND HOLIDAYS
I Term Dasara Break
II Term Summer Vacation
School re-opens on 1st Week of June
SCHOOL WORKING HOURS
Pre-Primary & I To IV : 09:40 a.m. to 03:05 p.m.
V to X : 09:00 a.m. to 03:45 p.m.
10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. and 3.30 p.m. to 4.30p.m (To meet the Principal only)
To request more information:
Contact the Admissions Office
Mon-Sat 8am - 4pm
You can also request more information with this form: